Top Gift Ideas for Newborn Baby Boys
Whether you're adding a family member or are welcoming a new baby into your friend's family, it can be tough to find a gift. So what’s the best toy for newborn baby boy? There are so many different kinds of toys of baby boys out there, but not a lot that are great for newborn ones. That's where Warmie comes in! Warmies offers the best stuffed animal toys that are perfect for all ages, especially newborn babies of all kinds. So let's explore the best toys for the new boy in your life and what factors to consider when choosing one.
What Makes a Great Gift for a Newborn Baby Boy?
The best gift for a newborn baby boy depends on a lot of different factors. It depends on what the parents are like, what they're asking for, and how useful or practical a gift should be. In our opinion, the "best" gift is something that is cute, comfortable, and useful.
In essence, Warmies products make the best gift possible for babies of all shapes and ages. They're made of quality materials, are safe to use, and come in all sorts of cute designs and shapes. Warmies offers all sorts of products that are practical for babies, such as stuffed animals, blanket wraps, and other similar products.
What Should I Buy for a Newborn Baby Boy as a Gift?
Looking for the perfect newborn baby gifts? Here are some ideas that are popular:
- Clothes - You can give him a bundle of clothing, varying in color and function (i.e. sleepwear and accessories). Including clothes that are a little bigger than his current size works as well since he can grow into them at a later time.
- Blankets - Blankets are a timeless gift as they can be used at any age during childhood and provide comfort and warmth for the child.
- Diapers - While not as sentimental in value, diapers are incredibly useful. Be sure to gift diapers that are the preferred type and brand the parents want, and throw in some diapers that are bigger in size for future use.
- Custom picture frames - These frames can be personalized with the baby's name as well as spots for future pictures that document different points of the baby's life (i.e. pre-school, kindergarten).
- Toys - Certain toys might not make the best gifts for a newborn (i.e. Legos, toy dump truck) so be sure to consider their age. Age-appropriate toys include Warmies plushies, rattles, cloth books, and related items.
Personalized baby keepsakes and sentimental items have incredible lasting power and may be things that the parents keep to pass onto the baby's future children. This will also give the baby something to remember you by when they grow up.
Do You Give a Gift When a Baby is Born?
Gift-giving can be a cultural expectation, a personal choice, or both. Sometimes new parents won't want gifts unless they're gifts that are on their wish-list. Other parents will accept any and all gifts, especially ones that are sentimental. You can choose to give your gifts at the baby shower or when you are invited to see the baby for the first time. Depending on whether your gift-giving is a cultural expectation or a personal choice, finding the right toy for baby boy family members can be both fun and challenging.
Do You Bring a Gift When Meeting a New Baby?
It is a popular belief that when meeting a new baby for the first time, you bring a gift for the parents and the baby. Gifts for either should have some sort of use or meaning, but just be sure not to buy a gift that's large or impractical for the baby. This means avoiding large gifts that may irk parents or ones that are age-inappropriate (i.e. bicycle).
So if you want to bring a gift when meeting a new baby, don't forget to bring a little something for the parents too. A gift for the parents can be something like a bottle of wine, a gift card to their favorite restaurant, or even an offer to babysit when they need a break. After all, parents deserve a little love and appreciation too.
When Should You Visit the New Parents and Baby?
Knowing when to visit new parents isn't as difficult as choosing the right gift for said baby. The best practice to follow is consulting the parents themselves. Give the parents a week or two to settle into their routine after bringing the baby home. After, call them up and ask them when it works best for them for you to drop by for a visit. Never just drop by unannounced, as this can disrupt their routine and cause more stress. The parents will always have the first and last say when it comes to how soon you should visit a newborn baby.
Why a Warmies Stuffed Animal Makes the Perfect Gift
A Warmies stuffed animal gift is the best possible gift you can give a newborn baby boy. This gift comes in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and styles. They are made from high-quality materials and pose no threat to the health and safety of the baby when you follow the manufacturer's instructions and recommendations.
Warmies are different from other stuffed animals in that they are filled with 100% natural filling, not plastic. They are also weighted which provides soothing comfort to babies. When parents are ready to sleep train, Warmies are the perfect sleep training tool. Babies will love the softness of the plushies and parents will love how cute they are.
What Sets Warmies Stuffed Animals Apart
We mentioned a bit earlier about what sets Warmies stuffed animals apart, but let's explore more:
- Heating capabilities - Warmies stuffed animals benefits are known due to the heating capabilities of the products. The filling allows for the product to retain heat when heated in the microwave. This allows for aid in pain relief and general comfort. Conversely, the product can also be put in the freezer for cooling effects on the body.
- Aromatherapy - Each Warmies product is filled with real French lavender as well. Lavender is a relaxing herb that soothes the mind and body. It aids in the reduction of stress and symptoms associated with anxiety. Accounting for any allergies, this can help babies feel soothed and comforted.
- Quality of construction - Warmies stuffed animals are made from the best possible materials. The interior is filled with 100% natural flax fibers, not plastic that can leach toxins. The exterior of the plush is made from soft and cozy faux fur, providing excellent tactile feedback for all that touch it.
The Best Newborn Gifts Have Practicality and Comfort Combined
New born baby boy gifts that are practical and comfortable are elite, and Warmies stuffed animal practicality is unmatched in the market. Warmies are here to serve as both cuddly companions and functional items for the baby boy in your life. Since Warmies can be warmed up (or cooled down), they provide babies with a level of comfort and sensations that can't be replicated with standard stuffed animals on the market. Warmth relaxes muscles and the lavender aids in relaxation of the mind, so your baby will be in complete comfort whenever they snuggle up with their Warmies.
Addressing Newborns' Sensory Needs
The world's softest plush may be just the gift for welcoming a baby boy into this world full of harsh senses. Newborns require all sorts of sensory experiences in order to aid in proper development of their mind and motor functions. During the day, newborns should be engaging with relatively harder sensory experiences, while at night they should be comforted by the soft sensory goodness that Warmies has to offer.
Warmies plushies are made with high-quality faux fur and cotton that will soothe and relax your baby. It can aid in soothing your baby during a meltdown as well as help them sleep. Warmies with high-contrast colors will also help babies develop their eyes.
A Gift for Both Baby and Parents
While the Warmies stuffed animal will be mostly in the baby's hands, this gift is equally a gift for the parents. A stuffed animal for baby boy will prove useful for parents that are experiencing issues with getting their baby soothed and relaxed, particularly at night. Warmies will give the baby the soothing it needs and the parents the relief they need from the baby crying. Not to mention how cute the stuffed animal will look with the precious little baby boy.
While there’s no shortage of unique baby boy gifts out there, aids out there, it's easy to see that Warmies stuffed animals are not a bad way to go. After all, the best practical baby gifts are useful, cute, and made from the best materials available. While it may take some time for the baby to warm up to new sights and sounds, you can help them with the addition of a cute and cuddly friend. Be sure to explore reviews from real-life people to see what their babies have loved about Warmies!