Microwave slippers have become the new craze and Warmies have caught the eye of Oprah herself! They're so incredibly versatile, functional, and stylish that they will keep impressing you with just how well they work. This article will go in depth about just how well the best warmable slippers for women and men work. You'll learn about what conditions they help remedy, and hear from real-life customers about how awesome their Warmies slippers are.
How effective are microwavable slippers?
Warmies microwave slippers have stellar heat retention and will keep your feet cozy and warm for up to an hour or two. Of course, this heat retention depends on the climate within your home, the strength of your microwave, and how you use them.
Since Warmies slippers are meant to be microwaved, these slippers have been proven to be incredibly effective at providing all sorts of relief and comfort. Users have reported that their circulation is improved, since heat dilates blood vessels. And since heat gets the blood flowing, muscle aches and pains become a thing of the past. And to top it all off, each and every of our best-selling Warmies slippers come with the anxiety-reducing scent of real French lavender.
Top 6 Reasons Warmies Microwavable Slippers are the best
So how can you know that Warmies microwavable slippers are the best? Well, you can just take our word for it, but luckily we have an excellent track record of five star reviews, influencer-backed promotion, and nothing but positive words from Oprah herself. Check out below all the reasons and more why Warmies microwavable slippers are the right choice for you:
Warmies is Oprah's favorite microwavable heated slipper brand! When you have Oprah herself touting how great these are, what more can you ask for? Warmies were featured in her list of favorite things as recently as 2019. And she had some great feedback:
"These fit the bill in every way. Even better? They don't slip off your feet while walking around the house. On top of that, they are so warm that I haven't even tried microwaving them yet — but I plan to!"
With Oprah's seal of approval, it's safe to say that you'll be in good company when you decide to get a pair of these slippers for yourself.
#2 Best Seller
Warmies has sold millions of slippers and products that help people of all shapes and sizes find relief and comfort. Everyday, more and more people are ordering the slippers that have caught the eyes of moms, teachers, nurses, and celebrities around the world. These are truly a best seller in the world of heated slippers and continue to impress.
#3 Thousands of Positive Reviews
Word-of-mouth is the best way of knowing if a product is good or not. Nowadays, online reviews are the new word-of-mouth and people only tend to leave reviews if something is really bad or really great. Luckily, Warmies customers have nothing but amazing things to say about Warmies slippers.
Here are some of the reviews left under our top selling microwavable slipper:
"Perfect to wear to warm up your toes when regular slippers/ socks aren’t doing the job. A nice little luxury. Great gift too!” - Patti D.
“As a sufferer of cold feet I’ve never slept better these are a life saver” - Kerry C.
“My feet were always cold. I have poor circulation, so they are a God-send.” - Betty W.
Customers love the lavender, the warmth, and the soft quality material that make up these slippers.
#4 Loved By Super Moms
Moms of all kinds are always on their feet getting work done, taking the kids here and there, and everything in between. This means they're on their feet for hours on end. At the end of the day, moms need something to make their feet feel cozy and give them some relief. Moms across the country have been raving about Warmies microwavable slippers and how it's the perfect end to the busiest of days. They especially love the lavender scent to sooth them into the night.
#5 Top Rated by Forbes
Warmies microwavable slippers have even been reviewed by top magazines such as Forbes. The reviewer was gifted a pair of cozy Warmies slippers and just happened to wear them one day after misplacing their usual pair. They raved about the fit and quality and heralded how wonderfully it worked to soothe and relax them.
"The first time I slipped my feet into a pair of freshly heated Warmies, I drifted off to sleep after having spent three sleepless nights soothing a very colicky baby."
Forbes, just like Oprah, reaches a large audience and that audience trusts the source.
#6 Awarded the Mom's Choice Award
Warmies as a whole has been awarded the Mom's Choice Award. This award is all about evaluating products and services that are geared toward families, children, and educators. This award is well-respected and a trusted resource for those seeking family-friendly media, products and services. They recognize that these microwavable slippers, and other Warmies products alike, are powerful in shaping the lives of families.
How to find the best microwavable heated slippers
The real search comes from checking off a list of what makes the slippers great and better than others. So what is the checklist to keep in mind?
- Fabric - The fabric that slippers are constructed with could have a huge impact.
- Construction - The construction quality of the slippers matters more than you think. You need to take into account the stitching, the material, the durability, and the type of sole. Poor construction can mean disaster, like seams ripping apart or your toes poking out in holes.
- Indoor vs Outdoor Use - There are plenty of microwavable slippers that can be used for both indoor and outdoor use. Choosing an indoor, outdoor, or multi-use slipper will depend on your lifestyle and needs. Certain slippers might not be able to withstand outdoor use, which is why you need to determine if the slippers you like are able to use them outdoors.
- Heating Method - There are lots of heating methods for slippers out there. There are slippers that can be charged with a USB cable, battery powered, or stuck in a microwave. One or the other may be more convenient for your life and others may be more cost-effective.
- Insoles vs Inserts - Do you want a slipper that has an insole or one that you would need to get inserts for? There are a variety of slippers that have insoles and that don't.
- Filler Material - The filler material of the slippers can make a difference in comfort and heat retention. Most slippers are filled with plastic or synthetic material. Warmies slippers are filled with natural materials such as flax and lavender. This ensures that the slippers aren't leaching toxins like plastic-filled ones would, especially in the microwave.
- Safety - Heated slippers will have different safety recommendations for users in order to avoid potential risks like burns. These safety regulations may be off-putting to you or comforting depending on the type of heated slippers. Each pair of Warmies slippers comes with instructions on how to use them, the recommended usage time, how to clean them, and store them.
- Comfort - Above all else, comfort is the key thing to look out for. With everything else in consideration, will you be comfortable in these slippers? This may take some trial and error, but it will be well worth it in the end when you have a cozy pair of slippers to slip into at the end of a hard day.
All of the information at hand showcases that to you that your microwavable slippers are going to not only last you the test of time but also give you the best in comfort and relaxation. Warmies slippers are made with the best quality materials that have been proven to aid in anxiety relief, pain reduction, and other medical conditions. They are a wonderful product that has a track record unlike anything else that Warmies has to offer. So if you want to learn more about Warmies microwavable slippers and their amazing benefits, get in contact with our Warmies team, and check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn how to take care of your slippers so that they last you a lifetime!